Pages

Saturday, July 11, 2015

SO....I'm not a very good blogger!

WOW! So I have been doing a lot more with my TPT here lately and it has brought attention to my poor excuse of a blog! Oh my I started this thing a year ago with full intentions of creating a successful blog and well life happened and here I am today! The good news is that I plan to start again! And I even have a blog designer picked out to spruce this thing up a bit...I mean look at this thing. It doesn't reflect my personality, the message I want to send to my followers or anything! So stick with me and I promise there are many changes to come :) Until then here are a few pics of a bulletin board I did for a summer preschool/parents day out program I am working at this summer! I just LOVE how it turned out!! The little kiddos are from Melonheadz bobbleheadz collection. I just enlarged them and changed the color of their clothing to match my theme! Thanks for stopping by I would love to hear your thoughts!! 

Samantha

1 comment:

  1. This has to be the cutest bulletin board I've ever seen! Awesome job! And is this your new blog design?? Because it is beautiful! Makes my self-created one look very sad. I am on a wait-list for a new blog design coming in December!

    Carlee Van Ness
    The Kindergarten Press

    ReplyDelete